Virtual Nutrition Therapy
These biweekly virtual nutrition therapy sessions are meant for one thing: to find the diet lifestyle that works for you.
Whether that is losing weight/gaining muscle, reducing your adrenal fatigue, feeling more energized and revitalized or working on your hormonal we are here to help you track down the foods that suit your body best.
To keep us from wasting valuable time, we highly recommend getting a food sensitivity test, which we are happy to guide you on with a free 15-minute nutrition consult.
After that it’s your choice between 1, 3, or 6-months of:
– Custom designed meal plans each month of service
– Biweekly virtual nutrition coaching
– Creating habits to last a lifetime
Frequently Asked Questions
Virtual Nutrition Therapy Questions
What is virtual nutrition therapy?
Think if Hippocates was your chef. “Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.” By finding the foods that are truly going to benefit your body we build menus and programs for you to easily implement and create a lifestyle.
How can I benefit from virtual nutrition therapy?
1. You will learn what foods are causing far reaching symptoms throughout your body.
2. As we eliminate those foods your symptoms will start to lessen and even disappear. Those can include: brain fog, migraines, autoimmune diseases of the gut, muscle and joint pain, and even lose weight without exercise.
Will I get what I need even though it is virtual?
Yes. We think that virtual is a better way to go. A) You don’t have to go anywhere. Simply pop on your computer for the session and you’re done. B) If need be you can check ingredients and other things that are in your home as you think about it during our call. C) After session people are usually in the mood to make changes or get things done and since you’re already home there isn’t any lag time between the thought and the action.
How do we create a program for you?
We start by recommending a food sensitivity test for you, which is based on how long you’ve had symptoms and how many symptoms you have. Once we know what foods you are sensitive to we get to ask you about all your food likes and dislikes as well as constraints that you may have on your diet and how long you like to spend in the kitchen.
From here we build you a menu and check in to make sure that everything is up to par and easy for you to implement.
How is this Different from Other Diet Programs?
– We recommend food sensitivity test to make sure we aren’t accidentally incorporating any foods that could be harming you.
– We get to know you and what you like and don’t like. This isn’t simply an in depth questionnaire that we have you fill out but an in depth phone conversation so we can clarify exactly what it is that you want and need.
– Once we send you a menu, we check in to make sure it is everything you hoped for.
– The biweekly check-ins are to help us keep you accountable to the life changes that you want to make.
How do we hold accountability?
During our biweekly calls we have a check list to go over with you. It includes monthly and weekly goals that you set for yourself as well as things that we always monitor to make sure that you’re making this transition a true lifestyle.
Why do you recommend the food sensitivity test?
Honestly, it is the most responsible thing to do. If not, it would sort of being like throwing spaghetti at a wall and hoping it sticks. Telling you to start a diet without knowing what is causing inflammation in your body is sort of like playing Russian Roulette and we would prefer not to do that.
Food Sensitivity Questions
What if I already have taken a food sensitivity test before? Can you use that?
Not unless you got a test that checks all three delayed reactions within the last 2 months. Why?
1. Sensitivities can change within as few as 3 months. So even if you are not sensitive to anything new you might be more reactive to certain foods if you did not take them out of your diet.
2. Other tests, such as IgG, ALCAT, and MRT test, have a much higher rate of false positives. This means that we would be restricting you more than we have to, which we don’t want to do.
Why are there more than just foods on these sensitivity tests?
You can be sensitive to more than just food. Everything on these tests have high frequency of being reactive to most people. The more that you know about what you are sensitive to in your food and your environment the more you can do to help your body heal. We will incorporate programs to help you lessen your exposure to anything that you are reactive to on your test.