AlignMii in the Press
- Online radio interview on posture therapy
– Functional Diagnostic Nutrition with Brandon Molle
- Online radio interview for posture therapy to cheffing
– Embrace Change Radio with Kate Olson
- Podcast on food sensitivity
– Life on the Veg with Jazmin Castillo
Featured in Online Articles
- Break A Fast the Best Way with These 12 Foods
– written for Toast Fried (May 23, 2019)
- The Best Home Gym Equipment & Weight Loss Recipes Shared by 43 Fitness Experts
– written for Alien Techie (May 15, 2019)
- How to Tell a Woman You Like Her
– written for UpJourney (May 10, 2019)
- What Does Falling in Love Feel Like
– written for UpJourney (May 6,2019)
- Experts Respond to Taylor Schilling’s Talk About the Importance of Self-Care
– written for Thrive Global (April 28, 2019)
- 16 Fantastic Books About Growth Mindset (#12, #13 & #14)
– written for Fupping (April 25, 2019)
- 19 Informative Books About Nutrition (#16)
– written for Fupping (April 20, 2019)
- How to Figure out What You Want in a Relationship, According to Experts
– written for UpJourney (March 1, 2019)
- The Truth Behind Dieting
– written for Best Company (February 24, 2019)
- How Long It Takes to Get Over Someone After a Breakup?
– written for UpJourney (January 28, 2019)
Olyvia DuSold is a holistic wellness coach based out of Dominical, Costa Rica.
However, what sets Olyvia apart is not her credentials, which speak for themselves, but her heart and soul. Olyvia deeply cares about her clients and her care has provided health and hope to many people who have lost both despite seeking many different treatment approaches in the past.
Olyvia is available for speaking engagements.
Please contact her here